Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Snowing in April

"We want state monies, so we're going to keep campus open even though it's dangerous to travel here."

"On second thought, now that thousands of students have risked the blizzard voyage for the sake of their grades, we're going to cancel class because the county offices told us to."


CSU logic.

I left my car where it was Monday night and I'm debating about calling into work tonight just to avoid driving. I need the money, but honestly forty dollars isn't really worth it (yes, it is.).


UGH!

Further, everything on campus is closed. I can't go workout, classes are obviously canceled and internet at the study cube is the only available thing. I feel more confident walking around in the snow than during warmer weather, but I really have no where to go. 

#Firstworldproblems + #Homelessproblems.

No comments:

Post a Comment