Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tax Returns

Basil and me
Tax returns! I forgot to mention that my mom and I also filled out our tax returns over Spring Break.

My return, on top of my work bonus, was around 1,000. Well, where did all that money go!? I could of paid off my college loan by then!

You're right, rhetorical me!

I decided to pay for a martial arts conference, anime convention and family visitation instead. I worked very hard for that money and while it would be responsible just to wipe out my loan immediately, I can still pay off my college loan by the time I graduate and spend a little money on myself.

Another part of that pile of money went to buying a pretty sweet sword too. All of these purchases are for the long term outlook and to get better prices I needed to purchase things a head of time. By the 25th, my college loan will be paid off and by the 22nd of May, I will have saved up another five hundred to go towards my timing belt. Yay, living rent free.

So, there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment