Friday, May 24, 2013

26/28 Car Truths: Getting Sick

Source.
Getting Sick...
bleh.
It sucks,
It happens,
The best thing is to wait it out.

Surprisingly I didn't get sick during the hectic blizzards, but in the warm spring. My co-worker caught the flu from her son and then it infected me. Fortunately I don't get that sick when I catch colds, just a high fever and some sinus problems. The last time I really came down with the flu was a month after dating my ex; I must of caught some kind of stupidity germ that left me in a bed for a week.

Instead of waiting it out, like I'm advising here, I'm just moving about my day slowly. Slowly getting up from bed, slowly running errands and computer work, slowly going to my job, quickly going to bed afterward. Sleeping in and going to bed early are like adult treats. It's the best I can do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment