Thursday, May 2, 2013

14/28 Car Truths: Mindful Spending

Mindful Spending!

Source.
I'm saving money. I'm putting away around $400 a month towards loans, savings and my end of the year trips. I'm doing so well... until I buy something.

It's usually food, because I try and justify that I can work it into the whole food budget. Or I get invited to a friend's house to eat dinner and want to contribute to the meal.

And the cafe's chocolate croissants are the bomb.

It's impossible to avoid mistakes, but just keep in mind why you're living this lifestyle.

I choose to live in my car to help pay off debts and avoid more student loans.

Eating trail mix, peanut butter everything, fresh fruits and granola bars almost everyday can get a little tiring, but it's worth it!

Definitely!

Hopefully!

What am I doing with my life!?

Just trying to live more intentionally, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment