Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Snow Romp

I enjoyed a gay romp in the snow today.
During Xmas, my ex and I both exchanged one hundred dollar gifts to each other. He received a waste of money vaporizer (I could make a whole rant post about potheads and how I spent an awkward Xmas dinner with his family, while he ignored everyone to figure out how get high from his vaporizer.) and I asked for cold weather boots.

Best purchase ever.

I have issues with nonfunctional clothing and shoes. If there's no point in having it on the item of clothing, then it should not be there. All those non-function, Ugg boot knock offs really got on my nerve, finding functional footwear became much harder.
My Keen-brand, cold weather, black knee high boots are essentially what I wear almost everyday. I have an older pair of brown boots, that are also cold weather, but black combat boots please my inner fourteen year old.
http://www.amazon.com/Keen-Womens-Silverton-Waterproof-Winter/dp/B004KNWH9K/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1366157618&sr=8-7&keywords=keen+cold+weather+boots+black+woman

No comments:

Post a Comment