Friday, January 4, 2013

The Second Night

After I rearranged the sleeping position and had experience placing the window covers, getting into bed and sleeping went much smoother. I do need to wear two pairs of socks when I'm sleeping, as it gets really cold. The weather tonight is reported to be 12 degrees and this morning I awoke to 9 degrees. Although, it's not cold enough to keep me from sleeping in - I set the alarm for 5:40, but sleepily turned it off and slept in till 6:21. Oh well!
The Situation, taken from my sleeping position

As long as I am under the comforters, I stay relatively warm. In an attempt to solve the condensation problem, I left one window cracked slightly. No frost covered that particular window, but the rest of the car windows carried a thin layer.

To eat healthier and cheaper, I finally took a trip to the grocery store and picked up some fruit, tortillas, a yogurt cup and peanut butter. Because work offered free chicken sandwiches in the break room my daily food expenses stayed low: 50 cents for the orange, 50 cents for the cup of yogurt, 14  cents for a tortilla and 12 cents for the peanut butter spread on the tortilla. $1.26 for the day isn't bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment