Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dying

The Dye
After removing the mattress from the car, I still felt that the blankets themselves stuck out a bit too much. Acquiring some black dye, I added three packets of dye for one blanket and two for the smaller blanket. The results didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.
Blotchy Job




I sprinkled the dye across the surface of the blanket before folding it up and stuffing it in the washer. It obviously still hit some places harder than others. Oh well, at least the blankets aren't that bright of a lavender anymore. Because it's such a small car, I quickly grew tired of folding up my blankets and stuffing them in the already full trunk. Hoping that most peoples' apathy towards the outside world will prevent much attention to my car, especially now that the giant mattress is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment