Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Men

I'm beginning to get a little paranoid.

Just sitting in my car, eating breakfast, officer.

After driving by my car, slowing down when it passed me, turning around, driving back down the street to slow down near my car again AND THEN turning around and pulling out in front of me - I'm beginning to get a little paranoid.

Now, this isn't the first cop that I've run into.

1.) Pulled me over due to my headlights not being turned on (my fault)
2.) Came up to me when I was reading in the park
3.) Asked why I was pulled over off the street (I was looking for a laundromat on my phone)

and then there's this guy.

I've literally had a run in with a cop every single week I've lived in my car. Apparently, sitting in your car doing nothing warrants attention.




The Police officers who stopped to see if I was
okay gave me their business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment