Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Diet

Here's what I eat regularly!

Soy Milk for Protein
WestSoy doesn't taste that different from regular cow milk and it doesn't have to be refrigerated. Although, it has stayed cold enough where the milk is still chill throughout the day.


The Basic Fruit
Oranges, apples and bananas are cheap, keep well in the car and I like to eat them (which is important).




Nature Valley Bars (30 cents) and
Some Discounted Protein Bars (50 cents)
Snackies! I've pretty much replaced a meal with one of these bars, in between classes or the time before work. Once again, tryingin to focus
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Carrots are great because they keep long enough when I store them in my little lunchbox cooler. When the weather gets warmer I'm probably going to have to switch out the vegetables I eat, or get them in cans. 

Foods not listed are peanut butter, tortillas, chips, mixed nuts and craisins. I still pick up a dollar hamburger at least once a weak, partly for the protein. ALSO, I don't like not eating dead cow for extended periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment